Saturday 7 May 2011

Tape Knot Teaser

Back from my rock climbing days we used to make our own slings from 25mm tube tape. This is available from most adventure stores at least in Australia at a price quite reasonable when compared to premade slings.



As you can see from the photo there are no lose ends from the doubt tape knot in the completed loop (like in my previous post on the Tape Knot)  even though it was made from a simple length of tube tape. 

When I was first shown this ... I was told I had to work it out for myself !!!

I set the same challenge to you all.

Would love to hear some feed back if others use this method to make loops and if you don't how long it took you to work it out. Its not rocket science but a bit of ropey fun.

Feel free to beg if you just don't get it :>

No comments:

Post a Comment