Monday 4 April 2011

My Book List

This is a List of my bdsm books (sorta in order of preference). These are just my personal preferences and no reflection on the authors or the work I know that goes into the preparation of original work. Note that not all the books are about bondage as there is more to the Ds dynamic then rope (shock horror I know!)

First Choice
  • Arisue's Go's Kinbaku Mind and Techniques 1
  • Arisue's Go's Kinbaku Mind and Techniques 2 (Floor Works 1)
  • Beauty of Kinbaku - Master K
  • Douglas Kent's Complete Shibari Volume 1 Land
  • Douglas Kent's Complete Shibari Volume 2 Sky
  • The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage - Midori
  • Back on the Ropes - Two Knotty Boys
  • Screw teh roses Send me the Thorns - Miller & Devon
  • Rope, Bondage, Power - Lee Harington
  • Bondage for Sex - Chanta Rose
  • Shibari you can use - Lee Harington
  • Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink - Midori
  • KinkyCrafts: 99 Do-it-youself S/M Toys - Green & Easton
  • SM101 - Jay Wiseman
Second Choice
  • Radical Ecstasy - Easton & Hardy
  • Master's Manual - Jack Rinella
  • The Control Book - Peter Masters
  • Protocols: a Variety of Views - Bob Rubel
  • Master Slave Relations - Bob Rubel
  • Art of Slavery - Bob Rubel
  • Erotic Slavehood - Christina Abernathy
  • New Bottoming Book - Easton & Hardy
  • New Topping Book - Easton & Hardy
Worst Choice
  • Showing you the Ropes - Two Knotty Boys
  • Errotic Bondage Handbook - Jay Wiseman
My best source of books has been AbeBooks and in particular The Book Depository that offers flatrate delivery of books at least to Australia.

2 comments:

  1. Just curious why you don't like Showing You the Ropes. I find it a decent starter book. I understand why Erotic Bondage Handbook is on that list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Showing the Ropes" is mostly repeated in the Two Knotty Boys later book "Back on the Ropes" which is in my First Choice list :> The later book also has better photography ie colour.

    ReplyDelete